How To Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another
How To Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another: Hey guys, its Sabyasachi Today I write about “How To Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another”. as usual peoples used net banking for it.It was past.After UPI(Unified Payments Interface) launched, it changed the banking world.useing this method you will able to “Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another” by just putting a mobile number.i will discuss UPI later but now let’s talk about the main topic.
For “Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another” First you will Download an app called PhonePe – Money Transfer, Recharge & Bill Payment from Google Play Store. Here is the download link- Click Here To Download
I discuss the best app with awesome features which I using from a long time Because for some Reasons
- Get 50% Cashback “Max Rs.150” for your first UPI transaction.
- Get 30% Cashback for firs 3 mobile recharge.
- Get rs.25 Cashback on DTH recharge
- Rs.150 Cashback for Pay with PhonePe at Flipkart.com Shopping.
- Refer a friend and get Rs.50 in your Phonepe Wallet
Here I give you some step that’s will to follow
- Open this app
- there you see that this app want some permission for the registration to this app.Do permutation action allow by simply clicking on the button ‘Allow’
- Then This app will tell you to select the SIM card which is connected with your bank account
[Note-this app will be sent an Auto generate SMS from your selected SIM ]
- After the selection of the SIM card, this app will verify it automatically
- If you have multiple bank account with a single number don’t wary about it, You will able to connect all bank account from a single number
- Then set you app password with default pin password setting.that’s was done, now you will able to send and receive money to any bank(Only UPI Support Bank) A/C
“To Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another” follow step below
- First, select “To Account” button
- Then select “add a bank account” button
- Enter that account details which you want to sent money with IFCF & name
- Enter your amount
- select your bank from which you account you want to sent money
- Then it asks for UPI pin
- Enter your UPI pin(UPI pin will set at the time of registration)
- Then click sent
Before some days I discussed Top 5 UPI Apps For Digital Payments In India that you also read
Now you knew “How To Transfer Money Online From One Bank To Another”.hope you like it.If you have any query leave a comment.do a share.Thank all for reading this article.see you soon.